Friday, April 29, 2011

My new mani

Its been days since i did a mani. with me being sick and all. So if u want this look here is how i did it.
I started of soaking my hands in warm soapy water for 5 min.Than i puched back my cuticles with my cuticle tool then i removed them with the remover. then i soaked my nails in olive oil that i mixed with some water after a min or so i rubbed it in the nail(im not sure if that did anything these are all ideas i found online about at home manicures..after all that i used some lotion and started the painting process.
STEP#1 i put on a clear coat of sally hanes hard as nails.(after my acrilic nails came off my nails are bad)
STEP#2 i painted my nails using wet n wild wild shine the color lady luck. i only used 1 coat.
STEP#3 i pained the tips of my nails with sally hansen xtrea wear in the color blue me away i also only used 1 coat.
STEP#4 after my nails were dry i used my white konad polish and my bundle monster image plate bm10 and my mash plate m60.


STEP#5 then i used my clear coat and let them dry.

sally hansen blue me away,went n wild lady luck,bm10,m60

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! I got my BM plates today! Hopefully i can use them in the next couple days!
    http://kellyskoloursandkonads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete